Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Words of Wednesday


Looking forward to maybe meeting our new neice this fall! She's so gorgeous!!!! See her in the picture!! So cute cute cute!!! We invited the whole Salter Fam for the holidays so hopefully we'll be able to see them. I miss my SIL Jordon!!!

Thoughts are with my other SIL Jessica who is out of country for work! Hope she is enjoying her experience and staying safe!!!

I'm too tired to today to exercise, so i decided not to let the morning go to waste so i studied. That wasn't very productive, (so I felt) because I just barely was drinking my first cup of coffee while I was reading. Am I going to wake up half asleep for the rest of my life? Geesh it's irritating! ha!! I did do yoga and more jackknifes yesterday. Each morning I wake up and think of swimming some laps but don't have the strength to bring my body out there...I am definitly getting old.

Homework is easy

Work this week is overwhelming, I got emotional yesterday about some kiddos and laid my head down on my desk and sobbed! It's a common thing in our office, we're always crying over a family for one reason or another. This industry is very difficult to work in when it comes to one's emotions. You just constantly worry about these kiddos and then hate you can't save the world. "sigh"

Hubby has been in Italy now for almost 1 wk. I started reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly missing him 2 days ago now my heart is sad today for him. "another sigh" I want him to come home. i am glad I am keeping myself busy but being without him for the holiday stinks.

Time to get ready for work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment