Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hurting pain in my whole body

I've been exercising in the pool and going to start the treadmill this week. I learned the hard way it's way too hot to walk outside even at 7pm at night. My body is in shot however, my bones are aching and my muscles are not happy! No pain no gain right?
I am actually glad that I experiencing this because that means I am doing something. I am doing the right things in regards to stretching and stuff but I'm older now and out of shape so it's going to be tough.
I finished my first class in my masters program. I worked diligently on my final paper on sunday and it was a success at 11pages. I had to stop. Crazy thing is my new class started the very next day. NO REST or breathing time. Like I've said before I'm not complaining just saying.....
Ha!
Happy studying To me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment