Saturday, July 3, 2010

The brother...Kevin



Today I find myself pondering on choices I've made over the years, wondering if the right ones with family have been made. Next to my husband there is a man out there who I adore and respect more then I could ever express. My brother Kevin is such an amazing man, he hasn't even figured out how awesome he is yet. What's breaks my heart is those around him don't know how great he really is.
We've had our challenges over the years, even recently we've had challenges but I do understand his position, I respect his choices but Kevin you need to know you have SO much to offer, you have 100 time more potential to offer this society then you realize. you are skilled, you are admired and you kick ass.
My brother rocks, he is a black belt, a cop for many year, skilled educated and working further on his education to enhance his skills.
Kevin, I want you to know you are missed, You are loved and admired. Not only by those out there who are jealous and want to be you but I admire your resiliency and perseverance. Reach for your dreams! You are my hero Kevin McGillvray. I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment