Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wow...crazy month!

This month has been very crazy for me! Alot of emotions. I reunited with 2 women who I haven't seen in over 13 yrs and thought I would never see again. It was clear that we've all matured and moved on from our "unfortunate" experiences but there is something in my heart that just feels finalized. When I leave a personal situation unfinished I carry that very heavy on my heart. i defiantly have become a softy over the years but most importantly I've come to realize who matters in my life and is real. I am grateful for the phone calls and the facebook posts (ha) Then I got to to DC to a convention for work. O-M-G that was so awesome ..wow what an experience. I did post some pictures but there is no explanation for that quick experience. I was surrounded by some amazing men and women. I learned more in 48hrs then I could EVER imagine. I brought back so much knowledge to utilize in my job. I am very grateful for that opportunity. It was the most exhausting thrilling 4 days I've every experienced. Then the office, oh my the office. Our office has been so busy it's feeling like we have to slow down to catch up but if we slow down we're behind again. We've been so extremely busy this month, I come home exhausted. Last night I had the craziest dreams about work, file folders chasing me. Me changing jobs doing the same thing but in a school for wayyyyyyyyyy less money. It was defiantly a sign to take a breather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment