Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WORDS of Wednesday

I am disgusted by what this video below shows. It is amazing to me that this teacher thought it was ok to hurt this child. It saddens me that there are people out there going into this profession to educate our children and this is the result.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4188457/teacher-fired-for-beating-student

________________________________________________________

If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all "Thumper"

__________________________________________________________

If you don't want to be somewhere please don't be there and make everyone else miserable, no one likes haters sitting around complaining! It's just not cool...go back to the beach......

_________________________________________________________

My house is a mess because of the wind again ....how does the damn dust get into the house in a day????

_________________________________________________________

I feel bad that the fish in the Gulf of Mexico are dying...I heard IRAN is offering to come in and help clean up the mess. I wonder what will happen with that?

________________________________________________________

Don't make me take out my whip...yep that's right!

_________________________________________________________

I'm so glad my husband will be home tomorrow- I miss him

0 comments:

Post a Comment