Sunday, May 16, 2010

ASHFORD UNIVERSITY Masters Program


Even though I have entered my class online and started some writing and responding, I officially start my Masters program with Ashford on Tuesday. I am so so excited I got this far! I am very grateful for the support my husband has given me through my school years. He is a huge part of my success! Whats cool now is that we're both in school and we sit here together and do homework at the bar. We both have our laptops up and if we need help on something or just wants to share something about our course we're right next to each other to do that. Does that make us bookworms'? HA! I love it, it's a great experience to do this with your spouse.

Below is a decription of the program I decided on:

Fulfill your passion for public service. Access greater opportunities by pursuing your Master of Public Administration degree online from Ashford University. Perfect your interpersonal and management skills, while gaining expertise in urban planning, decision making, policy implementation, and managing personnel in ways that embrace quality and diversity.Broaden your horizons with the knowledge you acquire through Ashford's Master of Public Administration program

1 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

cool:) way to go Salter's good luck with school and have fun!:)

Post a Comment