Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Well today I decided after a year of starting this that I am going to continue to post, it might be good for me. When i type my feelings or thoughts I seem to jump from subject to subject, sometimes I talk like that to but definatly in my writing I do. I had some advice to give it 15 min a day to type and I am pretty darn sure I can do that.

Mothers' Day is today and I am extremely sad. My hubby isn't here and none of my family is close except my parents and we've celebrated already. Kaitlynn has been a booger all morning, we'll get out and do something fun and distracting. Soon we will have a new life in our family and I wish so much we were closer to be apart of this celebration! We'll be together in no time...I am very excited about my brother in-law and his wife becoming parents. It's clear they've been very anxious for this day to arrive.

right now this is all I have to say I probably will be back later to say more! time to fold laundry

0 comments:

Post a Comment