Sunday, October 24, 2010

wow...it's sooooo close

tonight I was sitting with a dear friend talking and hearing her deepest wishes. Those moments were so important to me because of the importance of our relationship. she wishes happiness and love...I wish that for her.
so as the night goes by she talks and i smile
she talks and I smile
she talks and I smile
I hear her....
but
my thoughts wonder
my thoughts merge
thinking about my lover
my deepest commitment
my husband
............................so when I have these memories always, not sure why, this particular memory comes into pay....back of bike, mini skirt!
I am sure ALL of you who know us, knows this memory!
that is the beginning of all memories!
our love has not only grown, it's become bigger then anyone could ever imagined. My husband and I have fallen so in love I still to this day...almost 11 yrs later pinch myself in awe!
he is my lover
my best friend
my hero
I love you eli and I can't wait until the next day we see each other !

0 comments:

Post a Comment