Monday, October 18, 2010

weight loss journey

So I found this new process in weight loss and I decided to try it. I started today at 500 calorie a day diet and I am walking on treadmill at a good pace 3 times a week to burn 150 calories a day. I will give those days my extra days but will try hard NOT to use them but burn those calories. i am finding alot of protein full foods that are low in calories and I am taking a great vitamin daily. I am excited for this and I am going to do my best to stick to it, phase I of this process is the hardest!
today I had
LOTSSSSSSSSS of water

2 cups of coffee with splenda and 1 tblspn creamer = 25 calories
1 apple = 45 calories
1 bowl of iceberg lettuce = 24 calories
tuna packet =70 calories
2 peices of sugar free gum=10 calories
3 peices of turkey bacon=110 calories
1 fried egg - 45 calories
1 cup strawberries 45 calories
1 packet of crystal light =10 calories
28 lightly salted pretzel sticks= 110

Total calorie intake =494

walked on treadmill for 30 minutes
burned 150 calories

Damn .......I could do this

1 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

good for you:) good luck, u can do it!

Post a Comment