Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 2

I woke up feeling great today, I was nervous it would be the total opposite. I remember a friend talking about adding more protein to my diet when your eating way less. I am going to make sure I have at least a 3oz chicken breast or sirloin steak every other day. Good source of protein, I think I'm really going to try hard to do the treadmill each evening. I started back to school this week also so I can read my book while I walk . According to this guide hubby sent me last night I actually burnt 180 calories not 150 so that does help to allow me to have extra veggies at lunch and dinner, I'll just hop on the treadmill at the end of the day. unfortunately the scale in the house has disappeared. i went room to room in a fog first thing out of bed this morning looking for the scale., did not find it so I'm still not totally sure if I lost anything yesterday. I will be purchasing a scale and will go off my last weight measurement that was last week at the doctors for a guide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment