Monday, November 1, 2010

here's the 2nd day I didn't post, I forgot to add it before I said submit

breakfast

cup of fresh strawberries 30 calories
4 kashi crackers 120 calories (way high snack)
Lunch

2 cups of iceburge lettece with onion and tuna 86 calories
the lettuce is only 16 calories , 8 per cup
I was eating tuna when I wasn't suppose too,
NO TUNA or SALMON because it's high in bad fat

Dinner
3oz chick brst 130 calories
1.5 cup of steam brocalli 50 calories
for seasoning you can find those Mccormick seasons low in sodium and lemon is good on steam broccalli
10 pretzel sticks 70 calories, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I definately won' tdo that again
1/2 cup of ice cream 80 calories

Total Calories for the day 522
Did tread mill for 30 minutes burned 120 calories

total for the day 402

0 comments:

Post a Comment