Monday, November 1, 2010

Couple Days I haven't posted yet......

Breakfast

3 peice of turkey bacon and 1 fried eggs 150 calories

remember NO butter or OIL

Snack
1 cup of straw berries 30 calories

Creamer for my coffee 20 calories

organice veggie burger 100 calories

2 cups of iceberg lettuce with 3 sprays of dressing 20 calories
the dressing is a no no but I found this dressing that is only 1 calorie a spray so I am not drowning my lettuce in it., just adds a little flavor

3 kashi crackers 90 calories

dinner
1 small sirloin steak broiled and broccali steamed 180 calories

Total calories 593

Did 45 minutes on treadmill that night burned 180 calories

total calories for the day 413

and lots and lots of water, the water and exercise will help your skin stay healthy and tight if you lose the weight fast. Remember you need to stick to 500 calories for 3 wks
no beer no wine no soda no crystal light even....No exceptions
EVEN NO SUGAR at all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment