Saturday, November 5, 2011

First day out......


WOW what a week, I have been thrown for a loop but this health issue. I did not expect this at all. It's another sign I need to take a different path, the one I was on even as it was NEW wasn't where I was suppose to be.  It's clear there is message there somewhere. I thing tomorrow I'll go to church, pray a little harder for guidance to this unforeseen path I need to be on. Shame on me for a only calling to GOD when I need him :0(
I remember last night listening to the rain as my brain slowly relaxed along with the rest of my body. I could smell the rain, one of my favorite smells reminded me of being out on the Colorado river. Not sure why but it did. As I relaxed I was thinking about a few things. Once my reunion with my best friend soon. Gosh I miss him. 2 the great people who continue to call, text and email me to make sure I am OK, if I need anything and those who just show up to check on me and my daughter. I couldn't of asked for better people in my life.
I ventured out today and ran some errands, it kicked my butt. I started getting very dizzy at my last stop, I had to stop ...go ...stop ...go the snowbirds at the commissary probably thought I was going to pass out..Lol very close I'll tell you.  Tomorrow is my next venture, I just need to get centered, equilibrium  is not leveled....hopefully I do better tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment