Saturday, October 29, 2011

A new Journey

It's been a wild ride the last week, huge changes in our lives. It's times like these that you really find out who are your true friends are and who really cares. I have had people who I really thought were significant in my life and turn their back on me, as shocked as I am it all makes sense.  And others who came to the rescue when I didn't even need rescuing; that means so much to me. I thank you all so much, you mean so much to me and my family. 


Even with the conscious choice I made in regards to my career it's still been hard for me not to go to a job.  I am relieved to have made this decision for so many reasons but at the same time I am not a stay at home person, I am already getting antsy.  On the health side of things I find myself WAY less hungry and WAY more busy. I am constantly cleaning something or working in the yard.  I am have returned to ZUMBA and hoping to add more exercise time in for my health.  My blood pressure has gone way down and I am not near as stress has I have been in the last 2 yrs. I am spending some fabulous time with our daughter and I am getting this house organized! WOW do we have alot of "stuff". 


My next part of our journey is to prepare for my best friend and husband's return home.  Start getting my resume out there AFTER I decide what I want to do with all this great experience and education, what direction will I be venturing in this time. 


"THE JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES MUST BEGIN WITH THE FIRST STEP"
                                                                                  Chinese Proverb

0 comments:

Post a Comment