Thursday, July 21, 2011

My head is spinning........

Have you ever had so much going on that your head just keeps spinning and spinning. Today all I wanted to do is sleep, I had a hard time getting out of bed. I think the weather is very draining, the more water I drink I think I sweat out twice as much.
Today I meet with some people who I may possibly have organize and do the ceremony next year. This is really fun to plan but it's also a little stressful even 11 months away so I really hope I can hand this over to them and I just tell them what I want and they make it happen.
Kaitlynn is calling me every day, at least once. I finally asked her, "you miss me don't you" she giggled! it was so cute. She caught a frog yesterday and let it go. She's caught big fish little fish and an eel looking thing. She has gone tubing and kayaking if you can believe that. Eli has had a little bit of opportunity to make some calls and called her so she was THRILLED to hear his voice. Kaitlynn even sent me a card that has a moose on the front crossing the street. we laughed about that card seemed like forever.
For me well I am thinking a month is way too long to be without my baby, it's dreadful being alone. Homework, laundry and work itself is keeping me busy but it's still lonely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment