Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day Miracle


We got to skype with Eli yesterday, that was great! Kaitlynn got to wish him a happy fathers day, I was worried she wasn't going to get that chance. Why do they always look a million times hotter over the webcam??? I mean Don't get me wrong I think my husband is smokn'....I love watching him but yesterday wow!!!! HA Anyways,
Our transition has been good, I am currently a little overwhelmed getting ready for this trip, shopping for it and shopping for everyday living. I am trying to finish up some projects Eli wasn't able to plus study, oh and work, oh and be a mom! I am in desperate need of this vacation.
I started Zumba and am on my journey to weight loss. I have until mid December and It's so far working well. I am starting to crave milk and cookies, that tells me my body is noticing the changes in my eating and exercise. Not looking to be a superstar...I am far from that but just to be healthier for myself and my family. My work week is already full, excited for My son Max to get here this thursday. He's going to be a huge help getting this stuff done and us ready for our trip. Homework time

0 comments:

Post a Comment