Wednesday, May 2, 2012

what 1 meeting can do to a person

So tomorrow I meet with my boss for my probationary evaluation. I haven't been this nervous in a long time. I am kinda excited because I love positive feed back. I love hearing about what I need to work on because new goals in my life are developed. I am one of those person who work to meet the planned goals and say "bring on the rest". so when I did my self eval, the easiest part was figuring what I needed to work on rather then what I'm good at. Does that make sense?

I have found myself in very odd and difficult situations and have decided that just sitting back, continuing to be support, a team player is the best choice for me at this time in my career. Even though it breaks my heart to observe what happens, we're all adults there are other means to take care of situations. However, when you feel powerless and unsupported that 1 meeting can be destructive to the best of spirit.

I am now on the other end of the spectrum, being a manager can be a very stressful job, I truly can emphasize that their jobs are not easy and every day brings a new beginning, a new lesson to be learned no matter how long you've worked in any industry. As a director I felt that way and as a case manager I still feel that way. Even though each level of direction is diverse, the principle on how you hand and approach situations always makes a huge difference on the success of where you are at.

It's just unfortunate you have to stuck up bitches who just think they are gods gift and don't see what they do to other's lives. GOD help me if I ever was one of those bitches.

1 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

wow, hadn't been on here for while...I'm trying to figure out this new design look for blogger:) Nice page:) diggin the music, makes me want to go break something and then party hard all nite, hahahahhaha:) just kidding, going to bed now, nite nite! glad to see you use blogger as an outlet, lordy lordy we sure need those in our crazy super mom lives huh! take care and can't wait to see ya in June!:)

Post a Comment