Monday, May 14, 2012

a new week

As we plan the wedding that will take off in less then 5 weeks (ahhh) I panic because the grass isn't as green as it should be for the pitter patter of my AVRAH feet and the 3 shrubs that need to be replaced haven't filled those gaps just yet in our flower bed. The next thing is to force my husband to be a part of deciding on the arch decorations because mom and I are ordering flowers tomorrow. The colors stay the same but some ideas flow in other directions which are still good to go ....but different in a lot of aspects. Women are fickle....With Eli's most respected decision we chose a fabulous arch decor ...fabulous and simple. but I think i want to add white lights and color....I believe it's going to be gorgeous.

I can see eli now staying in his corner and saying just OK OK to everything at some point in the next 5 weeks. Poor man!

I didn't get my dress to the dress maker in time so I'm must going to order it online. I love the one I recently found and just going to order the dress.

Tomorrow I go to with my mommy to order the flowers ....we're so excited!


0 comments:

Post a Comment