Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wow what a day


We decided sometime last week to get up and go to San Deigo Natural History Museum to see the Titanic display, today was the 100 anniversary. Kaitlynn has really been interested in learning about the incident and what really happened to the boat, she is such an engineer like her dad and her Uncle Ron. We had so much fun FINALLY able to get out and do family stuff. It was great

So I sat in the car and had thinking time because I wasn't driving this gave me time go text friends for ideas, where to find this where to find that for the wedding. By the time I got home I started feeling like a real party planner :0) Thanks everyone for your help!! We have people coming from all over, Montana, Maine, Massachusetts (M STATES) even AZ. Ha...my mom and I sat down last night and talked about decorations and decided on flowers, that was such a great moment to share with my mom. I am so blessed and grateful for my friends and family. I keep visioning in my mind the colors and everything I can't wait until it all comes together. The flower bouquet is the color scheme we're going with and our centerpeices and stuff will all resemble this bouquet. Now to start my vows...The hardest part! why doesn't the man ever worry about things like this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment