Monday, January 9, 2012

A new day

I haven't been nervous for something in a long time. Maybe a little when Eli came home from his deployment but I think that was a butterfly omg my best friend is coming home nervous. I start a new job today and I am so excited that I'll be taking a total different path in my career. I won't be the boss, I'll have a boss; ha! which I always have had but this is different. I won't have people I have to worry about and I can focus on where I am headed more so than anything. I've stayed in the same "industry" per say so the change is not going to hurt my career history but only highlight it. So with all that being said I move forward to utilize all the skills I have gained and all the knowledge I have acquired over the years to not only to help others, but to be the best I can be in any given position. Being back and school getting a Certificate in General Psychology is PERFECT for what I'll be doing in my new position. More to come....

0 comments:

Post a Comment