Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Journey with my Mom



My mom and I went back to Houston to finish everything up with my Uncles house and belongings. It was so much easier this time, not near as emotional as the 1st time we all were there after his death. We are saddened still but each of us were able to get some of his "treasure" which will be a forever memory of him in each of our homes. Plus, he is currently sitting in a gently wrapped box in a velvet bag on the counter in my mom's house. He was loved and his memory will forever be strong! We miss you Uncle Ron!
So instead of flying back we drove through 3 states, Texas, New Mexico and into ARIZONA where we CHEER
ED when we crossed that AZ state line, it was sure a great experience. My mom was so good with me and my driving. It wasn't the first time I dr
ove cross country but with my mom ...it was! To top it off we ended up in a HUGE storm between El Paso and Tucsun, it worked out well. I occasionally glanced over and mom had the grip of life! LMAOOOOOOOO I love you mom!

We arrived home safe around 6:30pm Wednesday so it was a quick trip!
Love your family you never know when your life will be turned upside down



0 comments:

Post a Comment