Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bday party Prep!






Kaitlynn is going to be 8 yrs old in 2 wks. We originally thought about doing Disneyland but now that we're planning a Disneyworld trip next summer we are doing a PARTA!! So she chose Wild River for bowling, lazer tag and arcade fun! Her theme is going to be Barbie the Magical Pegasus.. We also decided to let her design her own cake so I took her to a Cake Baker here in town and it was SO SO AWESOME to watch these two talk about what she wanted. All I heard in my head was "ching ching ching" dollar signs. Well for the 2 tier winter wonderland barbie cake kammy is doing she has her work cute out for her. I"M SOOOOOOOOOO excited to see the cake. Anyways, today kaitlynn and I made her center pieces for the 2 tables we're decorating and here they are! It was fun. I think I'm going to do a homemade bday party from here on out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment