Friday, August 6, 2010

Life change events

One would look at this differently then others but it's pretty common a life changing even is a death, divorce, marriage, a new baby. Is it ok to include those pieces that change the way you think, feel and respond? Over the years I've had friends come and friends go, even when they left I have kept in slight contact with them. The occasional email hey, how are you! But there are those who end up staying in your life no matter where you go. I have a friend of 15 yrs, I watched her kids grow up, she was my maid of honor and still holds me when I cry. She is truly the friend of all friends. So what happened to that? What happened to just keeping it good and not talking behind backs and thinking you may be so much better then everyone else. Why are there people out there that have to have the better things have to compete with those who are suppose to be their friends? Life is not contest...be who you are, be true to those you care about and if you don't care well, don't be a bitch and hurt their feelings. Because no one likes ugly. Peace out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment